We know you have a lot of options when it comes to custom embroidery for your clothing. Between price, quality, and order delivery time, it can be difficult to gather enough information about various companies providing embroidery digitization to make the best decision for your garment embroidery needs.
We’ve compiled information on four popular embroidery companies to help you save time when choosing the best embroidery company deals. Use this guide to find your favourite embroidery patterns, delivery times and shipping costs for your next clothing order.
They can embroider practically anything you need. From tshirts to hats to the outerwear, they can easily embroider your logo on it! Plus, we have 150 machines that can embroider at the same time, making quick work of your next order—large or small.
Find them online: https://www.migdigitizing.com/
- No small order run fees or minimum orders on apparel, other companies charge $30-$60
- Free Logo application, other companies charge $5-$9
- Ability to mix and match all items and brands
- No minimums, 50% off new logo setup for first-time customers
What we do Best:
- Excellent Embroidery quality
- Wide selection of items in on their online Catalog, including alphabet and name-brand apparel
- Easy to navigate Website
- Competitive Pricing
- More than 10 years of experience creating custom logo apparel
America offers a wide variety of embroidery projects. Their aim is to offer the best value for all types of embroidery products.
Find it online: https://www.embdigit.com/
- Price Included Five Business Day Shipping Minimum
- Order bulk and Get Free Shipping
- High-Quality Embroidery along with a large Selection of ‘items Online
- Competitive and simplified pricing
- Offers hundreds of non-clothing items, including bags and blankets for small orders.
- You pay for a logo template, but they apply this fee to larger bulk orders.
- The site is not as easy to use as other custom embroidery sites.
There are some exceptions to “included” pricing, for small orders or single pricing where you are not satisfied with a trial product.
We couldn’t find details about included shipping. If you need more transparent pricing, choose another embroidery company.
Queensboro offers competitive pricing to new customers and a variety of low-priced items for more advanced options.
Search Online: https://www.embpunch.com/
- New Customer Deals: No Setup or Embroidery Fees $7.95
- Flat Rate Shipping $35 from minimum purchase
- Satisfaction Guarantee (no returns required)
- Response time approx .13 days for production and delivery.
- After seeing new customers save on most items, old customers will be disappointed with the price increase.
Compared to other companies, this company offers a limited range of embroidery products. For high-quality work and quality customer service, choose a company that offers competitive rates for new and returning customers.
Merchology is another online embroidery digitization company that caters to the “big guys” with better pricing options for oversized bulk orders. They do quality work, but the best benefits don’t trickle down to smaller orders.
Find them online: https://www.merchology.com/
- Free shipping for local orders within contiguous U.S. states
- Shipping within 10-12 business days of placing your order
- Large orders earn up to 50% off
- Earn MerchPerks
What they do BEST:
- Excellent Embroidery quality
- Excellent website with user-friendly navigation
- Quick-ship selection of items
- International shipping In business since 2013
Where they don’t compete:
- Like other small companies, small orders and companies can get lost due to the operational cost.
- Large and bulk orders are welcomed with significant pricing discounts while “little guys” will have to pay more for the same quality work.
- Merchology also charges an additional fee of $59 on order falling below the minimum amount
- Don’t offer vector conversions on demand
If you have international shipping needs for your fashion clothing, Merchology could be a good choice. For small businesses located in the United States, these large custom companies may not be able to offer you the price or service you need for small orders.