Keeping oneself healthy in a busy lifestyle is a big challenge for everyone. Often, due to our wrong living and eating habits, many types of physical problems start arising. There are some diseases that cannot be completely cured by medicines, for which we have to resort to alternative medicine. Today we are going to tell you about Twist Yoga, which will get rid of back pain, as well as root out many other diseases.
What is Twist Yoga?
In twist yoga, we rotate the spine, due to which the muscles of the back get stretched. This makes the bones naturally flexible. You will have to take some time to do this yoga. One hour a day is enough for this.
There are so many ways of twisting yoga-
- Namaskaar paarshvakonaasan
- Ardha Matsyendrasana
- Parivrtt trikonasana
And if you want to learn different types of yoga asanas then you should learn at the Yoga in Rishikesh.
Benefits of Twist Yoga:
By doing twist yoga, flexibility comes in your spine and relieves the problem of back pain. Problem of back pain can occur at any age, in such a situation, doing twist yoga will not cause back pain.
Eating too much and untimely often worsens the digestive system. Due to a weak digestive system, we get sick. Twist yoga is a good way to improve your digestive system. When you twist your body, it stretches your digestive organs. And when you come out of the twist position, fresh blood starts getting released in the digestive organs. This fresh blood contains fresh oxygen and nutrients.
Whenever you twist your body, it improves blood circulation. And your body starts doing the process of detoxification well.
Twist yoga is a great way to reduce stress. It reduces anxiety. This helps in keeping our chest, shoulders, and back healthy. This improves your mental state.
Keeping oneself healthy in a busy lifestyle is a big challenge for everyone. Often, due to our wrong living and eating habits, many types of physical problems start arising. There are some diseases that cannot be completely cured by medicines, for which we have to resort to alternative medicine.
Method of doing Bhardwajasana:
- Sit in Sukhasana on the yoga mat.
- The back will be very straight.
- Spread both legs towards the front.
- Keep both hands near the hips.
- Bend the knees and bring them close to your left hip.
- And the weight of the body will be on the right buttock.
- Place the inner side of the left ankle on the rise of the right thigh.
- Take a deep breath and stretch your spine.
- While inhaling, rotate the upper torso as much as possible.
- Keep the right hand on the floor.
- While keeping the left hand on the right thigh.
- Your left hip will press the weight of the body onto the yoga mat.
- Slightly bend the upper back.
- Slightly bend the spine.
- You should feel a light effect from the lower back to the top of the head.
- And while exhaling, keep your spine long and straight.
- Then turning your head, look over your right shoulder.
- And then stay in this posture for about a minute.
- Exhale and slowly begin to return.
- Straighten your torso to come back up.
- Take a deep breath, and now repeat the same action with the left buttock.