To begin with, DevOps is a software methodology consisting of cultural philosophies, practices, and tools useful for automating and integrating the processes between software development and IT teams.
Top DevOps Programming Languages You Should Learn
- Python– It is one of the most popular DevOps Programming Languages for DevOps operations as it is much more user-friendly than other languages. Integration with Python can help in reducing pressure on manual labor by automating processes effectively and seamlessly.
- Ruby– Ruby is a similar language to python however; it consists of some other advantages too. It is an interpreted language and it makes it easy to develop and implement the necessary scripts for DevOps processes.
- C/C++– It acts as the foundation of several important technologies and offers a number of advantages over other languages. C++ is a superset of C that offers robust agility and faster implementation.
- PHP– It stands for Hypertext Preprocessor and it is a server-side scripting language useful for developing web-based applications. It comes with various libraries and is useful as an interpreter for web-based scripting in Linux servers.
- Java– This is a very popular programming language and implementing it with DevOps results in cutting down the time for the application development lifecycle.
Benefits Of Using DevOps
Using DevOps in business results in improving the overall business agility and ensures fast delivery. It helps in breaking down the IT silos and removes barriers between teams like development, operations, and testing teams. This approach results in more responsiveness to changes in market conditions. In addition, it introduces better automation, collaboration, and process and helps in transforming IT into a strategic partner rather than a cost center. DevOps facilitates digital transformation and plays a huge role in enhancing customer experience along with employee productivity. Furthermore, it ensures software stability and quality and helps in improving performance, user experience, security, and marketing time. DevOps makes working together easy and it improves the chances of market competition with rapid turnarounds and improved processes. It enhances customer experience and satisfaction and improves collaboration between different teams. To further know about it, one can have a look at DevOps Online Training in Dubai. Apart from these, given below are some of the benefits of using DevOps.
- Improvement in product quality– It facilitates efficient collaboration between development and operation teams. It allows them to frequently capture user feedback and improve product quality.
- Promotes agility in your business– It provides enough scalability necessary for transforming the business. Thus, helping you in staying ahead in the competition.
- Continuous delivery of software– DevOps methodology ensures software stability and offers new features. Thus, automatically improving the software development speed.
- Transparency leads to high productivity– It ensures easy communication among team members and leads to improving productivity and efficiency.
- Minimal cost of production– It reduces the management and production costs of your departments and facilitates easy updates & maintenance.
Career Opportunities in DevOps
DevOps is a highly demanding skill and more and more businesses are adopting DevOps processes and practices. These businesses are looking to hire certified professionals. There is a huge gap between the demand and the availability of required DevOps skills. Thus, generating a number of career opportunities in it. Learning DevOps improves your skills and knowledge and makes you aware of new decision-making methods. Above all, with the rapid implementation of DevOps, there have been massive hikes in salaries earned by DevOps professionals. These professionals are some of the highest-paid employees in the IT sector. Many institutes provide DevOps Online Certification in Saudi Arabia along with courses, and one can enroll in them to learn this software tool and start a career in it. Given below are some of the career opportunities you can explore after learning DevOps.
- DevOps Architect
- Release Manager
- Security Engineer
- DevOps Engineer
- DevOps Manager