BigMarker is the best online platform for hosting webinars with a large audience without compromising on the quality of analytics and marketing integrations. This webinar software lets you create customized virtual lobbies, expo halls, and custom badges. Undoubtedly, BigMarker is a great webinar tool, but with the advancement of technology, we can see that many new advanced online platforms are emerging day by day. Which are much more economical than BigMarker. So if you want to explore another platform or you think BigMarker is not very beneficial for you and you are looking for an alternative to BigMarker, then this blog is for you.
In this blog, we have summarized some of the best webinar software that is the best alternative to BigMarker. So let us quickly get back to the blog.
If you are looking for an online platform that lets you host webinars that stand out from the crowd, then Mixhubb is the best choice. Mixhubb is an online event platform for hosting 3D online events and webinars. This software is 100% customizable, easy to use, and allows you to host events of any size and type. Mixhubb is the most trusted software by notable brands around the globe. Mixhubb offers several interactive features to engage speakers, sponsors, and audiences. Its powerful self-manageable interface enables organizers to manage and have control of their webinars starting from the registration page to the exhibition booth.
Benefits of hosting webinars on Mixhubb.
- Mixhubb is a browser-based platform, which means you don’t need to download any additional software for accessing webinars on this software.
- This webinar software lets you customize nearly everything to make your brand shine. From landing pages to the registration pages, lobby, touchpoints, and other elements of the online event, you can customize everything according to your brand’s requirements.
- To boost interaction and facilitate networking Mixhubb offers multiple advanced features like AI Matchmaking, Networking Tables, Breakout Rooms, and Two-way conversation. Chats, polls, Q&As, and voting are some of its basic engagement features.
- From design to execution of webinars, Mixhubb provides 100% branded event opportunities at every step of the event.
- From paid ticketed entry to a restricted event, Mixhubb lets you effortlessly manage the event registration according to event needs.
- This live webinar platform enables organizers to send automated registration mails, ticket purchase receipts, event notifications, and session updates via marketing CRM like HubSpot, Marketo, and Salesforce.
- This highly reliable event platform provides you with enterprise-grade security and its robust dashboard allows the organizer to gain detailed insight into the event.
ON24 is one of the leading online platforms known for marketing and sales-driven webinars. This browser-based software assists the organizers in creating and delivering interactive and inspiring webinars. Moreover, this data-rich webinar software boosts audience interactivity and aids organizers in knowing insights into the webinar. ON24 has an inbuilt library that helps organizers to interact with their audiences in real time.
Benefits of hosting webinar ON24.
- It offers several modern yet easy-to-use conversion and engagement tools.
- ON24 offers robust backend tools that support every program‘s needs.
- It is a multi-browser and multi-device-accessible platform.
- Moreover, ON24 offers you a fully customizable console to make your webinar and brand memorable.
- It offers tools like Book Meeting, Request Demo, and Start Free Trial, enabling attendees to identify themselves and signal their buying interest.
Zoho Meeting is the most comprehensive platform for hosting online meetings and webinars. Moreover, Zoho Meeting is a browser-based live webinar platform, which means for accessing webinars on this software, you do not need to download any additional software or application. It comes with features like screen sharing, application, and audio sharing to increase business collaboration.
Top BigMarker Alternatives for hosting webinars
- Zoho Meeting offers a simple interface and is conveniently salable.
- This software provides enterprise-level experience to audiences, speakers, sponsors, and organizers.
- The Raise a Hand feature enables attendees to get noticed by the panelist or speaker. Moreover, attendees can also ask questions to them.
- Chats, polls, and surveys are the features that aid organizers to keep their audiences engaged.
This webinar tool enables organizers to host live and automated webinars with up to 10,000 attendees per session. ezTalk is a cloud-based webinar software also known for the best quality of video conferencing experience. It offers high-quality HD live streaming and crystal clear audio quality.
Benefits of hosting webinars on ezTalks:
- ezTalks enables users to host hassle-free webinars with the desired customization.
- You can also set your webinar as a paid webinar.
- This platform allows up to 100 participants and 10,000 attendees in a live webinar for free.
- It provides HD video and quality for the best communication experience.
- It allows speakers or presenters to visualize and highlight their ideas in real-time with its virtual whiteboards.
- Moreover, ezTalk enables users to share their desktops and applications.
- ezTalk offers features like polls, surveys, recording, and downloading.
Along with excellent video conferencing software, Zoom is also known as the best free webinar platform. With its free plan, you can host a webinar only if the length of the webinar does not exceed 40 minutes and you have less than 100 attendees.
Zoom offers you a user-friendly setup for your less tech-savvy clients. Although you can host all types of online events on this platform, it is ideal for hosting educational webinars. Zoom allows 49 cameras on screen at one time. It means if you are providing training to your employees and your employees are sharing their documents, then you don’t have to worry about the limits of cameras. The only downside of Zoom is that it is a little more expensive than other options on our list.
Benefits of hosting a webinar on Zoom:
- It provides exceptional HD Video and audio quality and HD screen sharing for effective collaborations.
- Zoom also allows users to change their virtual background images.
- Moreover, Zoom also allows users to record and share the webinar sessions
- Zoom also provides 24*7 customer support via live chat
There is no use in selecting a platform that adds extra bugs to your pocket. Therefore, before choosing one for you, consider your budget first. Keeping this in mind, we have given the list of affordable webinar platforms in the above blog.
You can select one of the above-stated platforms as an alternative to BigMarker according to your budget and business needs.