QuickBooks is considered the leading accounting software recognized for bestowing the best user experience and all the assisting features & functions. Regardless of the features, functions, characteristics, etc. QB occasionally goes under inevitable technological lapses, and if it is the QuickBooks Error 350. Since QB is accounting software, it’s evident that it is associated with the Bank or any other financial institute. This QB error significantly occurs when users fail to connect to the Bank servers through the QuickBooks application. QuickBooks is aligned with many other critical files, such as the company file, and it is the primary duty of the users to ensure that these files are error-free. In the subsequent blog, we’ll learn about quick overhauling remedies and some more prerequisites, which are easy to implement & comprehend.
Ascertain that there’s no outage from the bank’s end, and then proceed with the troubleshooting. Nonetheless, you can also contact the Intuit Tech & Finance experts at ‘1-855-856-0042’ to avail remarkable troubleshooting services.
Solutions for the QuickBooks Error 350
There are certain preconditions that you need to abide by before proceeding. Firstly, ensure that the bank’s server is not under maintenance and that the file containing all the transactional details does not have any issues. Verify that your credentials are correct and precise, and then start with the below-given solutions.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Not Responding When Opening Company File
Approach 1: Repair the Error through QuickBooks Log File
- Open the QB and press the ‘F2’ key, which will take you to the ‘Product Information window.
- Now press ’F3’ to get admission to the ‘Tech Help.’
- Move to the ‘open file’ and search for the ‘log file’ and open it.
- Navigate the error message and locate the causative transactions.
- Repair them and restart the system.
Approach 2: Ascertain the compatibility between QB & Bank
- Launch QB and go to the ‘Banking’ option.
- Select the account which is having the QuickBooks error 350.
- You are supposed to click on the link that says ‘sign in to your bank account.’
- Accurately and precisely enter all the credentials that are being asked
- You can select the accounts which you want to link with QuickBooks.
- Tap on ‘continue’ and then on ‘update’ to ensure that the accounts are successfully linked.
Approach 3: Upgrade the Accounts to repair the ‘PNC’ Bank Connection Issue
- Close all the applications and only launch the QuickBooks software.
- Click on the banking option, which you will find on the left-hand side.
- Once you are admitted to the banking page, click on update.
- Now you might need to enter the multi-factor authentication MFA.
- Again, insert the correct passwords, usernames, and all the required credentials.
- Lastly, tap on continue update and wait for the process to complete.
- Reboot the workstation and try logging in to the bank server again.
The above-listed three resolutions are equally potent in overcoming the QuickBooks error 350. Even after the implementation of the resolutions, the issue continues to show up. Then contact the QB troubleshooting professionals at ‘1-855-856-0042.
You may also read this blog: QuickBooks Backup Failed: Easy Solutions with 100% Effectiveness