QuickBooks is software that constitutes every minor and significant feature a user would mandate to maintain and expand the accounting facet of their business. Despite the constant security checks and technological upgrades, it periodically undergoes technical deterioration. One of the definitive issues that the users have reported is that the QuickBooks connection has been lost. While this error prevails, users lose access to the standard operation of QuickBooks, which ultimately ceases all the necessary accounting-associated tasks. Fix this technological glitch and resume using QuickBooks by completing the detailed troubleshooting presented in the subsequent blog.
Technical troubleshooting must be executed accurately, and the approach must be professional. That is why we suggest that you must contact the QuickBooks specialised masters at 1-855-856-0042 and avail the best troubleshooting services.
Causes for QuickBooks connection has been lost
Determining the starting point of the error brings forward a quicker and better approach towards Troubleshooting the issue. Evaluation of the causes can be done by referring to the points demonstrated below.
- Unstable internet connectivity or lack of necessary permissions.
- Multiple files are associated with QuickBooks, which must not have incorrect extensions or names inserted.
- The primary configuration of this system and the QB application must be appropriate. If it isn’t, then such complex errors can be seen.
- Users must ensure that the communication between QuickBooks and Microsoft Windows is correct.
- If any infectious element like viruses has entered the system.
- Utilising the recently released versions of QuickBooks and Microsoft Windows.
- Local storage must be used to store the QuickBooks software and the company file.
Try restarting the System and updating the QuickBooks application. Ensure that you are not using a lower-end desktop. Another probability could be that the pathway you might use to access the QuickBooks software may be corrupted.
Recommended to read: How to fix Reset QuickBooks Password
Solutions for QuickBooks connection has been lost
This is a severe issue, and the approach towards it must start with total fixations such as disabling the functioning of the antivirus and other security systems for a while, upgrading Microsoft Windows, taking a backup of the requisite files, and so on. After keeping all the above-listed factors in check, you can proceed with the troubleshooting directed below.
Solution: Utilize the ‘Quick Fix My Program’ Feature
- QuickBooks have curated automated error-terminating tools that can be used to fix minor technical glitches occurring within QuickBooks, one of which is the QuickBooks tool hub.
- This feature is found in the QuickBooks tool hub application that users can install through Intuit.
- Users need to set up the application using the guidelines available on the desktop screen.
- It is compulsory to accept all the terms and conditions of the software.
- Launch the program and navigate to the option that says quick fix my program.
- Use the features for automatic detection and termination of the error.
- Once you have allocated the required permissions, users must reboot the workstation.
Try re-accessing the QB Software to ensure that the ‘QuickBooks connection has been lost’ issue has been successfully terminated. For further advanced troubleshooting assistance straight from the QuickBooks authorities, dial 1-855-856-0042 and get all your complex technological errors resolved quickly.