Want to know how to Export emails from Apple Mail to Outlook? Yes, then stop here with this blog. You know a solution for any kind of issue for exporting emails from Apple Mail to Outlook hassle-free.
So, let us begin with a quick introduction to both email clients and take a quick look at the reasons to perform this migration.
Apple Mail is a default email client that comes pre-configured with every Mac OS X 10 and later machine. As it is an eminent emailing service offered by Apple that allows users to send/receive emails over the Internet, manage contacts, set reminders, and schedule meetings.
Outlook For Mac is another amazing personal information manager designed by Microsoft which can be used as an email application, contact manager, task manager, and so much more. It is also designed for almost all types of OS X including Windows OS X.
“I was given an Apple Mail file that I need to open on my Outlook. Unfortunately, Mac mail does not support Mac Mail. For this reason, I have to convert the file format to save it in a compatible format so that it will be open. Therefore, is there any method available that helps me to export emails from Apple Mail to Outlook? Please suggest it to me.”
Reasons Behind Transfer Emails From Apple Mail to Outlook
There are several reasons why users need to move their Mac Mail into Outlook? Some of them are listed below in steps:-
1. Apple Mail is not so good for archiving Inbox emails due to which sometimes the archived emails appear in the Inbox folder.
2. There are no new features included in Apple Mail in past years while other email clients like Outlook are loaded with so many handy features which make email management easier for the end-users.
3. Therefore, Apple Mail does not provide an option to forward emails and it makes it difficult for users to work with it.
4. Microsoft Outlook is easy to use, has an attractive GUI, and provides high-level security.
Because of all these eminent features of Microsoft Outlook, users are including more towards it and searching the queries like how to export emails from Apple Mail to Outlook.
You can use these two methods to make your task easy & simple to import emails from Mac Mail to Outlook. Manual method and automated solution, let us move one by one:-
Manual Method to Move Apple Mail to Outlook
Users are required to have four different email clients on the same Mac system. The required email applications are Apple Mail, Outlook Express, Eudora, and Microsoft Outlook. After installing these mail clients, follow the below steps carefully as a single mistake can lead to data loss.
- Firstly, the user needs to locate the Apple Mail MBOX files. In case the user has orphan MBOX files, directly jump to step 2.
- Click on Next, install Eudora and rename the MBOX files with the .mbox extension. After that, copy this file to the Eudora local directory
- Now, users need Outlook Express to import the messages from Eudora using its native import option
- In the end, users can transfer the files from Outlook Express to Outlook with an inbuilt feature.
Limitations of Manual Method to Export Emails From Apple Mail to Outlook
1. Difficult to Execute: Error or mistake on the user’s end can result in severe data loss.
2. Lengthy Process: Overall Process is lengthy and time-consuming for novice users.
3. Required Technical Expertise: To perform the manual task seamlessly, a user should have technical knowledge of all associated email clients.
4. Successful Result Not Assured: It is not preferred for bulk file conversion since the results are not guaranteed for the user’s data.
Note: “Manual method does not support multiple conversions to process the task and takes a lot of time to procedure. But, don’t need to worry, you use our expert’s recommended automated solution which is completely risk-free and saves user time & effort. Now, in the next section, we will discuss the same!”
Automated Solution to Transfer Multiple Apple Mail Emails to Outlook
The above manual method cannot work for a multiple conversion, complex, and time taking process. As Apple Mail exports the mailbox file in MBOX format, so to access them in Outlook, there is a requirement of Free Way to Import MBOX File Into Outlook 2019 Software. Which allows a quick and secure conversion to PST file format.
It provides a safe conversion by preventing the loss of attributes during the entire process. No matter if you want to transfer emails from Mac to Windows and then perform the conversion.
It will simply go for it on the Mac platform itself. We have a solution for everything. Users can easily perform the task using this automated software without facing any trouble. And, both technical & non-technical users can use this tool risk-free for batch export emails from Apple Mail to Outlook.
So, this is a complete & reliable solution for exporting Apple mail emails into Outlook using the software. We just recommended you to use our automated software for an easy & quick solution.
Now, let us move towards its working steps as followed below in easy steps:-
Working Process Explained For the Software
Follow the below-working process to export multiple emails from Apple Mail to Outlook in an easy & quick manner. Let’s start the process!
- Download and run the software on your Windows machine and click “Add Files”.
- Now, click on “Next” and Import MBOX files into it
- “Preview” all the Emails and Attachments once the MBOX emails get scanned
- Set the Export type to “PST” and save the file at the desired location
- Finally, Import the PST file into Outlook with the free native option.
Manual & automated methods will help you to export emails from Apple Mail to Outlook. For an easy process, you can use an automated solution to transfer Mac Mail to Outlook. This tool will support multiple conversions to its users and give a 100% guarantee to its users to save their data. Both technical and non-technical users can easily use this software without facing any hassle. On the other hand, the manual method is easy but a little complex for non-technical users and cannot allow users to export multiple emails from Apple Mail to Outlook. Also, there is a risk during the process it loses the user data.