QuickBooks users proceed to activate QB Desktop soon after completing its installation on their computers. At this time, QuickBooks Error 3371 emerges suddenly and disrupts the activation process.
The error message informs the user that the activation process could not be completed because the verification of license data of the QB Desktop was unsuccessful. In most cases, the occurrence of this error code causes Windows to crash straightaway.
Here is the blog that will provide you with the best solutions to eliminate this error swiftly and reliably.
If you want technical help to resolve QuickBooks Error 3371, simply dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Professionals Team.
3371 Error Code in QuickBooks Desktop: Major Factors
The prominent causes behind the 3371 Error Code in QuickBooks Desktop are described below:
- Microsoft MSXML component is utilized to validate the license information of the QB Desktop, and any technical problem inside it will provoke this error.
- Antivirus applications can obstruct the validation process of the license data if their settings are misconfigured. Furthermore, a corrupted or outdated Windows operating system on the user’s computer can also hamper the activation process of QuickBooks.
You may read also – QuickBooks Error 6209
How to Accomplish Swift Removal of the QB Desktop Activation Error Message 3371?
The QB Desktop Activation Error Message 3371 can be completely eradicated through the solutions listed here:
Solution 1: Swiftly expunge this activation issue by ensuring the 3371 Error Fix tool’s full execution
- As it is widely known that the 3371 Error Fix tool is kept within the QB Tool Hub, you need to first accomplish the complete download of the QB Tool Hub from Intuit’s website to your computer, and thereafter, you are also required to finish its installation through the ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’ file.
- When you meticulously follow all the steps, the QB Tool Hub will get easily installed and just after that, you need to open it up to tap the ‘3371 Error Fix’ option under the ‘Installation Issues’ tab.
- Now, you must allow the ‘3371 Error Fix’ tool to complete its entire execution, and once it has done its execution, you can move forward to activate your QB Desktop without confronting any hindrances.
Solution 2: Scrupulously make sure that the MSXML component is repaired to overcome this issue
- To effectively repair the MSXML component, you have to first type ‘cmd’ after opening up the ‘Start’ menu on the Windows Desktop, and thereafter, you must search for and right-click on the ‘cmd’ icon on your screen.
- Since you are required to launch the command prompt in admin mode, you must hit the ‘Run as administrator’ option and immediately after that, you should write ‘cd\windows\syswow64’ on the newly-opened command window on your screen.
- Furthermore, you are also required to write ‘regsvr32 MSXML6.dll’ on the same window, and just after that, you must hit the ‘Enter’ key so that these written commands can be executed.
- Once the command prompt completes the entire execution of these commands, the MSXML component will get fully repaired, and then you can attempt to activate your QB application.
- For the 32-bit operating system, the process to repair the MSXML component is the same as described above, except that you should skip the ‘cd\windows\syswow64’ command.
If you accurately carry out the implementation of the above-explained solutions, QuickBooks Error 3371 will get terminated completely. For more technical guidance regarding this issue, dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Experts Team.
You must read this blog – QuickBooks Error PS036