QuickBooks is full of advanced features that help with various online and offline operations. QuickBooks, when connected to the bank, allows users to import and download bank transactions. In QuickBooks Online, there are two ways to import bank transactions – file upload or bank feeds. There are instances when while importing transactions, users get QuickBooks bank feeds not working error. It usually happens when the file is not formatted correctly. Read the blog until the end for complete insights on QuickBooks bank feeds error.
If your QuickBooks Bank Feeds not working and you are not able to import the transactions, get immediate resolution from the QuickBooks support team by calling us on our toll-free number 1.855.738.2784.
Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Bank Feeds stopped working error
Solution 1. Setup connection via direct connect
- In QuickBooks, go to the Bookkeeping menu and choose Transactions.
- If you are connecting for the first time, click Connect Account. If you already have an account, then click on Link account.
- Now, choose Macquarie bank and click Get direct bank feeds. Go through the steps on connecting the bank feeds and click Get direct feeds.
- Enter the details of your account and make sure the details entered in the field match with that on the file.
- Pick the bank account you want to connect to, click Connect and wait till an authorization form is created.
- Click the Preview form, print the form, and sign it.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error 6147
Solution 2. Update or change sign info in QuickBooks
- In QuickBooks, choose the Bookkeeping menu and click Transactions.
- Choose Banking, pick your bank account and click the Edit icon at the right of the bank name.
- Click Edit sign-in info and enter the User ID and Password of your bank website.
- Click Update sign-in info. Now, QuickBooks will verify the details by connecting with the bank.
- When the credentials have been updated message pops up, click I’m done, let’s go.
Solution 3. Disconnect the account and connect it again through bank’s login page
- Open QuickBooks, move to Bookkeeping and choose Transactions.
- Click Banking, pick the affected bank account and click the Edit icon at the right of the bank name.
- Click Edit account info, move to the Account box and scroll to the bottom.
- Tick the Disconnect this account on the save box, then click Save and Close.
Now, connect your account again:
- Open the bank’s website and move to the page where you enter your login credentials.
- Copy the website address starting with http, then go to the QuickBooks bookkeeping menu.
- Choose Transactions, then Banking and click Add account.
- Now, enter the bank name and URL in the field, paste the address you copied and tap the Enter key.
- Once done, try connecting the account again.
It’s time to sum up our blog. Hopefully, the resolutions discussed above will help you deal with QuickBooks bank feeds not working error. In case the issue persists, get connected with the QuickBooks technical support team for assistance by calling us on our 1.855.738.2784.
You may read also: QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118