What is HIFU?
Facelifts can be performed with HIFU, a non-surgical and non-invasive procedure. Ultra lift, non-surgical facelift, and tiny facelift are all used to describe this procedure. Collagen production can be stimulated with HIFU treatment in Dubai, which uses high-intensity ultrasound waves. Collagen begins to regenerate as a result of ultrasonic vibrations. Consequently, the facial skin is tightened and lifted, resulting in a more youthful appearance for the patient.
The HIFU Dubai Treatment is most commonly used on the face but can also be used on other body parts with good results. The majority of the time, it’s employed to shed pounds in these troublesome locations.
- Jowl \s
Other body parts
- The lower leg
HIFU non-invasive facelift candidates should have the following characteristics:
- Age-related drooping of the skin
- Skin rejuvenation without surgery is what the patient desires.
- Their skin tone and texture must be improved.
- Is there sagging skin on your body?
- Wants to remove traces of ageing from the skin
- Have skin that is drab and damaged.
- Desires healthy-looking, youthful-looking skin
One to two hours is all it takes to perform the HIFU treatment. The degree of skin deterioration determines how long this non-invasive facelifting technique will take.
The following is a detailed breakdown of the process:
- Before beginning the procedure, the dermatologist thoroughly cleanses the treatment area.
- Applying an ultrasonic gel with anaesthetic cream to the treatment region is what they will do. Procedure-related discomfort will be reduced as a result.
- After that, they’ll use the HIFU viewer to align the device with the proper viewing angle. This gadget will, after that, target the treatment area’s skin.
- Skin cells are damaged when high-frequency ultrasound beams reach the deeper layers of the skin. Collagen and elastin production in the body is therefore stimulated. These proteins will eventually cause the candidate’s skin to tighten and stiffen up.
After the operation, the skin may be slightly painful for a few days, but it will quickly heal. Prescriptions for anti-ultraviolet and anti-pollution lotions are almost universal among medical professionals. Most sessions range between 30 and 60 minutes, depending on the nature of the issue. There is no downtime so patients can return to work immediately after the surgery. For best outcomes, 4-6 weeks of HIFU treatment in Dubai should be performed every three to four months.
Benefits of HIFU treatment
Non-invasive facelifts like this one are popular because they are quick and easy to perform, and Hifu treatment Price in Dubai is very reasonable. People who don’t want a surgical facelift can finally achieve their goal with this procedure.
- Based ultrasound technology heats the tissues to tighten the skin, resulting in long-lasting results. There is a long-term benefit to the treatment.
- As previously stated, there is no downtime associated with this procedure. There will be no downtime, and the skin will be safe.
- There is a wide range of options when it comes to treatment: Because the depth and level of ultrasonic energy can be adjusted, a plastic surgeon can tailor the treatment to the patient’s specific needs. Because of this, most patients who have the surgery are delighted with the results.
- Non-Surgical & Non-Invasive: No incisions or stitches are necessary for this non-invasive technique. The only other way to tighten skin using focused ultrasound technology is this procedure, which is now the only option.
- Some favourable results will be seen immediately, but the total result will not be visible for three months. Because HIFU encourages the creation of collagen, the skin will appear younger.
Expectations from HIFU treatment
Lifting the skin on the face with HIFU is a safe and effective therapeutic option. Candidates should expect tighter skin, elevated features, and increased blood flow after the procedure.
There is no downtime in most cases. A few hours later, any redness or swelling should have subsided for most applicants. Although HIFU therapy does not commonly cause pain, some dermatologists prescribe medicines to help with any discomfort that may occur throughout the healing process.
Results of HIFU Treatment
There are immediate and long-term benefits of High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU). After the procedure, candidates will feel an instant tightening and lifting of the face. However, the final HIFU results will not be available for several months.
The candidate’s facial features will improve for the next few weeks of treatment. Enhanced collagen and elastin production will make the skin appear younger, brighter, and healthier.
Cost of HIFU Treatment
Skin sag, wrinkles, and fine lines vary from person to person based on their genetics and lifestyle. HIFU treatment cost in Dubai, therefore, varies from person to person.
Make an Appointment Request
The HIFU treatment is available at Dynamic Clinic. We have dermatologists on our staff who can answer any questions you may have concerning this treatment. You may make an appointment with one of our skincare specialists by contacting us.