A surgical procedure known as liposuction in Dubai uses a suction method to remove fat from certain body areas, including the neck, arms, thighs, buttocks, hips, and tummy. Also shaping or contouring these areas is fat extraction through this process. Lipoplasty and body contouring are two other names for the treatment.
Liposuction Procedures – How Does It Work? It isn’t often seen as a general weight-loss technique or an alternative to weight-loss surgery. If you are obese, losing weight with diet, exercise, or bariatric procedures like gastric bypass surgery is more likely to be successful than the treatment is for you.
How does it work?
The terms liposculpture, lipectomy, lipo, and lipo plastic are also used to describe the treatment. In essence, it is a kind of plastic or cosmetic surgery that suckers extra body fat from various locations. The most frequent locations for this type of surgery are the inner or outer thighs, love handles also known as flanks, buttocks, abdomen, back, chest, hips, Tummy tuck,under the chin, neckline, or upper arms. While cellulite, stretch marks, and dimples cannot be removed with surgery, they are permanently removed from troublesome areas of the body.
Why is it done?
The treatment is used to get rid of fat from body parts that don’t respond to diet and exercise, like the:
- Upright arms
- The calf and the ankle
- Back and the chest
- Legs and hips
- Face and neck
In addition, gynecomastia and breast reduction are occasionally treated with this surgery.
What Can I Anticipate?
- Your doctor’s office or a surgical facility may both do the procedure. Make sure the location where you’re having it done is recognized for its high professional standards, security, and effective results.
- On the day of the procedure, you’ll be sent home. After the event, make sure you have transportation home. If you’re having a significant amount of fat removed, you should have the procedure done in a hospital, where you might spend the night.
- Your doctor may designate the parts of your body that will be treated before beginning the procedure. They might also snap pictures that will be used for later side-by-side comparisons.
Following that, you will either receive general anesthesia, which will keep you unconscious throughout the procedure, or a “local,” which will keep you awake but make you pain-free.
There are only a few distinct treatment methods. But they all employ a small tube called a cannula that is attached to a vacuum to suck the fat from your body. Liposuction Procedures in Dubai– How Does It Work?
- The most popular method is tumescent liposuction. The area where the fat is to be removed is injected with a sterile solution by your surgeon. Saline, salt water, lidocaine, and epinephrine are all components. The remedy reduces discomfort and blood loss while making it simpler to suction the fat.
- Under your skin, ultrasound-assisted liposuction (UAL) employs sound wave energy to cause the fat cells to burst. The fat is liquefied as a result, allowing for suctioning.
- In laser-assisted liposuction, also known as SmartLipo, a laser is used to create an energy surge that liquefies the fat.
What Is the Recovery Time?
Depending on the sort of surgery you underwent, you might not need to stay the night in the hospital. But you can expect bruising, swelling, and discomfort for at least a few weeks. Your physician might suggest that you wear a compression garment for one to two months following surgery to lessen swelling.
You may need to take antibiotics to make sure there are no infections. After two weeks, the majority of individuals may resume their usual schedules and return to work in a few days. However, each person is unique.