Quickbooks is a very extensively used accounting software that also allows users to set up their email services. One can get their QuickBooks Email Setup done on either Webmail or Outlook. It is very important to complete this setup prior to working on your software. That’s because all your invoices, emailing, transactions, reports, and other account related data will be exchanged with clients through these emails.
The integration of emailing services has made it easier to communicate with your clients. If you haven’t used this feature or are facing issues while setting up your Quickbooks email service then give this blog a quick read. There might be an error that’s stopping you from exploring this feature of Quickbooks.
We will be taking up the setup of both the email service providers one-by-one.
Read More :- QuickBooks Server Busy Error
How to get the QuickBooks Email Setup on Outlook?
One of the most used emailing service providers in Quickbooks is Outlook and most users bank on their services. So, let’s check out how to get a Quickbooks account on Outlook.
Step 1: Get your credentials first
For this, you might have to reach out to your email provider or the internet service provider. Here is the information you will have to gather before setting up your QuickBooks Email account.
- Outgoing email server address
- Incoming email server address
- Username and Password
- Incoming email server type
Step 2: Setting up your Outlook
Once you have all the needful information now get started with setting up your account.
- Navigate to the “edit” menu in Quickbooks.
- Now, choose “preference” and then “send forms.”
- After that, choose “Outlook” and click “Ok” to finish.
How to get the QuickBooks Email Setup on Webmail?
If you wish to get the email setup of Quickbooks in Webmail, then you will have to follow the steps given below.
Setting up the Webmail account
- Navigate to the “edit” menu of Quickbooks and then click on “preferences.”
- Then select “send forms” and then click on “Web Mail.”
- After this, you will have to click on “Add” to make your account.
- Then select the provider name from your drop-down and then punch in your email address.
- Click on the “Use Enhanced Security” checkbox, after which you will have to select “Ok.”
- When you see the prompt, re sign in to the Intuit account.
- Now, you will see the login page of Webmail.
This will allow you to set up the enhanced security account on Webmail.
Related Post:- QuickBooks Error 6129
It might look easy but there are people who get stuck while setting up Quickbooks email on their desktops. If you too are in that category; we suggest that you bank on our experts. They will not only help in getting your email setup up and running smoothly but also verify if there is any issue. it. In case of lack of technical
understanding, You can feel free to ask for help from QuickBooks Data service professionals via +1(855)-7380359
You can reach out to us using the helpline number on our website. Not only will that give you a chance to quickly fix the issue but also some more assistance in eliminating an error, if any.