Being the second-most populous country in the world, the domestic cooking fuel demand in India is quite high. The only economic and environmentally amicable way to fulfil that need is through the use of LPG gas. It has become more popular due to its ease of usage and easy availability in the Indian market. Major key players provide numerous ways to make your online gas cylinder booking. The process of gas payment online has also been made very simple and effort-free. With this online process, the users do not have to go through the hassle of paperwork, numerous proof submissions, and many more.
Indane, HP, and Bharat gas are India’s three major gas distributors with online gas cylinder booking services. Let’s look at how to make a gas payment online.
HP Gas booking online:
The company got established in 1979, and since then, HP gas has had around 33 million domestic customers with 2630 distributors. If you are an existing HP user, here’s how you can make a gas payment online within minutes. You can make use of the company’s official website, mobile application or other third-party payment gateways.
HP Gas booking online through HP Gas Portal:
HP gas users can use the portal or website for online gas cylinder booking. Follow these steps:
- Register yourself at the HP gas portal if not registered yet.
- You will have to enter a few details to write: customer number, distributor name, and other information.
- You also have to provide details such as mobile number, email, and contact address.
- Registered customers can log in to the HP gas portal for gas payment online.
- After logging in, you must select the book/refill option shown on the portal’s dashboard.
- Enter the details requested and connect on the submit button.
- Online booking gets successful within seconds.
- The HP gas operator provides various payment options as well to the users.
HP Gas Booking Online through Quick Book and Pay:
HP gas users can now avail of the gas payment online facility via Quick Book and Pay:
- You can refill the HP gas cylinder by visiting HPGasQuickPay.
- You can choose the “Normal” option or the “Quick” search option to proceed with online gas cylinder booking.
- You have to select the gas distributor name and the consumer number to move forward under the Quick search option.
- Under the Normal option, you have to enter your state, district, gas operator name, and consumer ID to proceed.
- Before clicking on the proceed button, enter the captcha code.
- And there you go! Successful online gas cylinder booking.
Bharat Gas Booking Online:
Bharat Gas, established in 1950, is one of the most trusted names for providing LPG facilities to domestic households due to its rigid security procedures. To make the availability of LPG even to the end-users, the brand has launched many easy gas booking initiatives. If you are an existing Bharat gas user, here’s how you can do Bharat Gas Booking online.
Bharat Gas booking online through Bharat Gas Portal:
Bharat gas users can make an online gas cylinder booking wherever and whenever they wish. All they have to do is register for an online service. Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit www.ebharatgas.com
- Connect on the new user button and enter the particulars required.
- Users who have not registered their mobile numbers can download the form and update the details.
- Users will get the sign-in details by SMS.
- Sign in to the account.
- Select the MyLPG tab, where you will find various options such as book cylinder, register, etc.
- Write the delivery points such as date and time.
- Once done, you will obtain an order verification.
Indane Gas Booking Online:
The company got established in 1970, and since then, Indane gas has had around 57.41% of domestic customers. If you are an existing Indane gas user, here’s how you can make a gas payment online:
Indane Online Cylinder Booking through Indane Website:
Indane gas users can now book or refill gas cylinders through its web portal. Follow these steps to book gas online:
- You need to be a registered user. If not registered, provide online details such as consumer number, PAN number, 17-digits LPG ID, mobile, and contact address.
- Log on to the Indane gas online portal using your password and user id.
- Once logged in, enter the details and submit the form to place the order.
- Also, users can track the status of the online gas cylinder booking.
Apart from these, you can also facilitate your gas payment online using third-party payment gateways like Paytm, Mobikwik, Freecharge and many more. By using such apps, one can score a lot of rewards in terms of cashback, coupons, scratch cards, and many more. These apps are top-notch and are very safe and secure to use. Check out all the exclusive offers today!