How to clean the patio of a country house?
The patio of a country house or a chalet is the base for the family and social life of the inhabitants of this type of construction. For this reason, the cleaning of the patios must also be contemplated and the basis for the correct maintenance of these areas.
In this SCS Group Integrated Services article, technicians will cover each step that is necessary to carry out the cleaning of a patio of a country house or chalet. In this way, both children and adults can go out for lunch and dinner without suffering from accumulated dirt
- 1 Why is it necessary and important to clean the patio of a chalet or a country house?
- 2 How to carry out the cleaning of the patio of a country house or a chalet?
- 2.1 SCS Group Integrated Services helps you clean your villa in Sydney! Contact us for more info!
Why is it necessary and important to clean the patio of a chalet or a country house?
The reasons or reasons it is important and necessary to clean these patios of country houses or chalets are:
- Aesthetic reasons to clean the patio of a chalet: the cleaning and maintenance of these areas prevent the materials and utensils that make them up from suffering significant deterioration, such as breakage, peeling, or swelling caused by humidity. In this way, regular cleaning allows the appearance of the patio to be much more aesthetic, harmonious, and balanced.
- Hygienic reasons to clean the patio of a country house: if it is not cleaned frequently, patios can suffer from a proliferation of fungi or stains in their different areas and furniture. For this reason and to avoid infections, cleaning these areas is so necessary.
- Economic reasons to clean the patio of a chalet: with frequent cleaning of the patios, the inhabitants will avoid jams, possible breakdowns, and humidity caused by the accumulation of dirt and the deterioration of the products that compose it. In this way, it will not be necessary to buy new furniture or change anything in the patios, avoiding unnecessary spending of money.
How to carry out the cleaning of the patio of a country house or a chalet?
To carry out the cleaning of the patio of a chalet or country house, the necessary or recommended steps are the following:
- Clean the different areas with pressurized water: the steam cleaner or a Karcher are highly recommended tools for this type of cleaning. Pressurized water allows you to thoroughly extract any accumulation of dirt from areas such as stone walls or stoneware floors. Nor can it be ignored that the hot water will act as a disinfection agent. In this way, everything will be without stains and without germs.
- Use sponges or scouring pads for more delicate areas: furniture, tables, windows and other more delicate areas should be cleaned with these utensils.
- Use neutral pH soaps or special ones for the products of each area: cleaning products for parquet, wood, stone, or stoneware, each one of them allows respecting the nature of each material and extracting all the dirt.
- Use ladders to reach height areas: either the awnings or a certain area of a wall or wall, the ladders will be very useful for it.