Your bathroom is a smaller space. Surely, you want to make the most of the change you are making. It includes the bathroom vanity. But bathroom vanity can make the main attraction of the bathroom and you would want to make it right the first time itself.
You need to make sure that your discount bathroom vanities don’t just look good but also checks your list. If you want to make your bathroom appear striking on its own. If you want to find the perfect bathroom vanity, you can follow the tips given below-
1. Consider Who Will Use It
The vanity you choose needs to take into account who is going to use it and the kind of things that they are going to use.
For instance, if you want to renovate the bathroom for you and your partner, you might need the sink at the same time in the morning. So, you might have to get a double sink. In case you are by yourself, you can get something similar.
You should also consider how you are going to use the discount bathroom vanities near me. If you like doing your hair and makeup, you will want to make the storage and counterspace such that it can accommodate all your items.
2. Find Out the Location of the Plumbing
Plumbing is a part of your bathroom, which dictates where the bathroom vanity cabinets are going to go. It cost money and time to change the plumbing. So, the placement of the plumbing plays a significant role when it comes to the style of bathroom cabinets.
It is not possible to move the bathroom vanities on the budget you have set aside for them. So, if you are planning to work with the existing plumbing setup, learn its location as it will help in narrowing down on the vanity styles.
3. Check for Potential Obstacles
You can always change bathroom designs but not the walls or doors. Thus, it will put a limitation on where you can place the vanity. Here are a few things you should consider when you decide the placement.
- Door Swing: In case the discount bathroom décor door swings inwards and hits the vanity, it can be damaging.
- The Toilet: Find out if you want the vanity to go at the front or beside. Check if you will bump into the vanity when you try to go.
- The Shower: Do you want a shower with a door rather than a curtain? It is another thing that you need to take into account.
- The Flow of Traffic: The bathroom vanities decors should not make it difficult to navigate through the rest of the bathroom. In case you bump into it constantly, you will get frustrated after some time.
So, you need to experiment by walking around the bathroom. In case you are unable to visualize it, try to use a vanity substitute. It can give you an idea about where the vanity will go and how it can affect the remaining space. With a rough placement, you can narrow down the size of the vanity.