Payroll services are only one of the many advantages QuickBooks users enjoy. But occasionally, they may run into QuickBooks Error 15103 while changing payroll in QuickBooks or while updating the program. Unfortunately, due to such errors, companies might be prevented from achieving crucial deadlines, which would be very inconvenient. Various factors, such as corrupted company files, out-of-date QuickBooks software, a problem with the network connection, or restrictive firewall settings on your computer, could cause such an error. The quick fix my program tool or updating the QuickBooks software are two options for users to use in order to fix this error. The ways to troubleshoot this mistake are outlined in the final section of this article, so make sure to read it all.
Give us a call at 1.855.738.2784 to speak with our technical experts’ team if you need to immediately resolve the QuickBooks error number 15103.
What are some of the root causes of QB error code 15103?
Among the factors causing the QB Error Code, 15103 are:-
- There may have been damaged or corruption to some of your QuickBooks corporate files.
- For payroll updates, QuickBooks might not have the necessary admin access.
- You may need to update your version of QuickBooks if you’re still using an old one.
- The issue could be brought on by problems with your computer’s network connectivity.
- QuickBooks may be unable to update payroll due to restrictions placed by your computer’s windows firewall settings.
Recommended To Read – Fix QuickBooks Won’t Open Issue
How may the QuickBooks error 15103 be fixed?
The following actions can be used to resolve the QuickBooks 15103 error:-
QuickBooks’ tool hub contains a quick-fix my program tool that may be used to fix any software issues.
The following actions can be taken in order to use the quick fix my software tool:-
- After downloading and installing it from Intuit’s official website, launch the QuickBooks tool hub on your computer.
- Hover your cursor over the portion of the tool hub devoted to program issues to access the quick-fix my program tool.
- When the tool is finished, launch QuickBooks and attempt to update payroll once more.
Read Also – Fix QuickBooks Can’t Find Company File
To allow payroll updates in QuickBooks Desktop, update it.
By carrying out the following actions, you can enable QuickBooks desktop payroll updating:-
- Access the help menu in the QuickBooks desktop application by opening it.
- After choosing the QuickBooks desktop update option, go to the update now tab.
- You must choose the Reset Update checkbox if you want to erase all earlier iterations of the software.
- In the end, start the update process by selecting the obtain updates option, and then check to see if you can update payroll after the procedure is complete.
You can perform the actions listed here to resolve QuickBooks error 15103. Changing the security settings for Internet Explorer and the Windows firewall or installing QuickBooks in selected startup mode are some options you might attempt. Before using the procedures, we advise reviewing them thoroughly and regularly updating your QuickBooks program. Give our Technical Support department a call at 1.855.738.2784 if the error keeps happening.