Mornings are always stunning due to their calm and cool atmosphere, and the bright shades of the sun’s rising. Nothing is as captivating than the sunrise desert safari of Dubai that gives you an exhilarating appeal that no other trip could provide while living in the city. Apart from the endless array of tall buildings the view of the desert is unique and beautiful in its own unique way. The tranquility of the desert is reflected in the endless expanses of golden sand waiting to explore.
A quick drive from Dubai city will take you to this incredible spot in the form of Desert Safari in the early morning hours to experience the beauty that is described as virgin. Take in the stunning beauty in the huge desert region while driving through the deserted roadways in an incredibly comfortable 4+4-seater vehicle. Explore the uneven surface and enjoy the thrill when the vehicle takes swift turns and turns through the sand sea. Be sure to hold onto your seats while you race through the high dunes to the sloping valleys.
After an exhilarating and thrilling journey through sand, then you’ll be able to reach the tranquil camp site in the middle of the desert. Admire the vast expanse of sand, and take in the Bedouin tradition. Go for a gentle camel ride or choose more adventurous sports such as quad biking and sandboarding with the assistance of local experts who will not just assist you, but also provide much local fun information.
If you’re a thrill seeker or nature enthusiast The morning desert safari adventure will be rewarding in every way possible We with the City Tour At Dubai Travels will ensure that your time with us will remain in your memories for a lifetime!
Things To Do
- Experience the beauty in the early morning light as you cruise across the terrain of desert, en route to the destination.
- Sand dunes in the middle of desert, driven by our professional drivers
- Go on the camel or walk around the valleys
- Go for adventure sports, or rest under the shade of the tent and rehydrate yourself
Morning Desert Safari Inclusions
- Our team will pick you from Your Hotel / Residence in Dubai.
- Private pickups can be arranged for an additional fee.
- Your trip will be a sparkling Toyota Land Cruiser SUV With Desert Safari License Guide
- Exciting Sand Dune Adventure Ride In 4X4 vehicle.
- Photo-sessions at Bigger Dune Point embrace the beauty of Desert Experience.
- Refreshments like Cold Drink or Bottles of water, Bottle or Soft Juice are readily available.
- Camel Ride
- Quad Biking
- Drop to Your respective Residence / Hotel at Dubai.
- Minimum of two people is required to join this tour.
- Drop and pick-up are not available at the airport, but only at the hotel or the residence.
- Transfers are available for private and share bookings
- Any other pick-up location from other locations than Dubai is available for an additional cost
- Lunch is not included in the morning safari package.
- Sand dunning, as well as other activities are not advised for pregnant women, individuals with spinal problems, old people.
Q Do seniors have the right to participate in The Morning Desert Safari?
A: Because it is said that the Morning Desert Safari comes with no age limit, seniors citizens are certainly able to take advantage of it, provided that they don’t have health issues. Additionally, children under 3 years of age have free access.
Q What are the meals included in The Morning Desert Safari include?
A: There will be no meals provided in this Morning Desert Safari as it’s just a short 4-hour activity. However, guests will be offered soft drinks and water packed/filtered at the location.
Q: What will they charge kids on The Morning Desert Safari? Morning Desert Safari?
A: Every child needs to be with at the very least two adults. Therefore, it is mandatory that at least two adults are present with every child in order to make a smooth booking of tickets. The reason this requirement was put in place is to ensure each child’s security.
A: Where do I get to the Safari center?
A: If you’ve chosen the private or shared transfer, our team will meet you at the hotel and bring your to our safari centre. However, if you’d prefer to travel directly to the location then the map could be beneficial for you.