Some major errors usually trouble users when they attempt to activate the QuickBooks Desktop just after the installation, and the QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118 is a prominent error among them.
Some of the most common symptoms of this technical error include theintermittent crash of the QB Desktop, freezing of the screen with no response despite multiple attempts, sudden stoppage of all buttons and tools, etc.
To get a detailed technical analysis of this error along with the best solutions, you can go through this blog.
If you want assistance from a qualified expert for eradicating the QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118, just dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Professionals Team.
Leading Factors behind the 3371 Error Code in QB Desktop
Some of the common factors responsible for the 3371 Error Code in QB Desktop are as follows
- The outdated Windows operating system on the computer and corruption in the QB registration.dat file have been found to be chief factors behind this error.
- Some other reasons for this intricate error are corruption in the MSXML component and frequent disturbance created by incorrect Windows firewall settings.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error 1334
Most Easy Solutions That You Can Utilize to Rectify QB Error Message 3371 Status Code 11118
The following solutions can reliably eliminate the QB Error Message 3371 Status Code 11118:
Solution 1: Ensure complete extermination of this error by executing the 3371 Error Fix tool
- The 3371 Error Fix tool is specially developed to eliminate this error and it is located in the QB Tool Hub, and therefore, your first step should be to locate and then proceed to the Intuit website and then download the QB Tool Hub by clicking on the relevant link on that website.
- Now, you must strictly follow all the necessary steps to quickly install the QB Tool Hub, and once you have done so, you just have to tap on the ‘Installation Issues’ tab within the QB Tool Hub.
- At this most relevant step, you can efficiently locate the ‘3371 Error Fix’ tool,and then you are required to strike on it to commence the execution of this tool.
- Once this tool has fully run, this technical error will be eliminated, and then you can launch the QB Desktop as well as your company file.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Crashes When Opening Company File
Solution 2: Easily uproot this bothersome error by clean installing the QB Desktop on your system
- The first task in this wonderful solution is to just open the ‘Control Panel’, and then you need to immediately click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab located within the Control Panel.
- After that, a list highlighting all the currently available programs on your system will pop up on the screen, and you are required to correctly choose your QB Desktop version from that list.
- The next step would be to tap on the ‘Uninstall/Change’ button and then the ‘Remove’ button so that the QB Desktop version is totally uninstalled from your computer.
- In the final step, you have to log into Windows with admin rights, and then you can quickly reinstall the QB Desktop from the Intuit website.
The QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118 will be quickly eradicated provided you use above-mentioned solutions in the proper sequence. For more help and guidance, dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Experts Team.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error PS107