You could have trouble getting the body you want no matter how hard you work out or how many healthy meals you try. Many people find it irritating when standard procedures fail to eliminate fatty deposits in certain body areas. Liposuction in Dubai is a surgical procedure that aids in further transforming your physique provided by our cosmetic surgeons.
What Is Liposuction?
A surgical operation called liposuction commonly referred to as lipoplasty or body contouring employs suction to remove fat from certain body areas. Liposuction is not regarded as a general weight-loss technique or a weight-loss substitute.
It’s more probable that you will lose weight if you use other methods, such as exercise or nutrition. To provide you with a better-contoured figure, lipoplasty is acknowledged to support efforts in good nutrition and exercise.
Liposuction reduces fat deposits and contours various body areas, such as:
- facial cheeks, Neck, and chin
- upper arm
- Inner knees
- chest region
Which People Make Good Candidates For Liposuction?
Liposuction in Dubai could be the best option for you if you have extra fat deposits that aren’t responding to a healthy diet or exercise. You are often an excellent candidate for liposuction if you are an adult who:
- normally in excellent health
- with supple, firm skin
- Is 30% or less of the weight
- has a strong muscular frame
- Recognize that liposuction is not a method of weight loss.
- is unable to eliminate stubborn fat via eating and exercise in order to reach the optimal body shape.
Who Is Not A Good Candidate For Liposuction?
You might not be a candidate for liposuction for the following reasons:
- You don’t have medical clearance for surgery.
- You have issues with skin elasticity.
- You want to reduce more fat than is advised.
- Your BMI is excessive.
- You have excessive expectations for the result.
At our clinic, your journey begins with a consultation with one of our highly skilled cosmetic surgeons. Making an appointment to discuss your surgery objectives, alternatives, risks, rewards, and expenses is the first step.
In addition to taking pictures and discussing the expected results of liposuction as well as any risks or consequences, your doctor will assess your overall health as well as any current medical disorders or risk factors.
Any allergies you may have and any drugs you are taking should be disclosed to your plastic surgeon. They’ll probably tell you to stop taking some drugs, such as blood thinners, and painkillers, a few weeks before surgery.
Following your appointment, our patient coordinator will provide you with comprehensive instructions on what has to be done in order to get ready for the treatment.
What Takes Place Throughout The Process?
- Liposuction in Dubai is carried out in the hospital as a one-day procedure or, in some circumstances, with a one-night stay. Depending on the treatment location and the quantity of fat that has to be removed, it takes one to two hours to complete and is done under general anesthetic or local anesthetic with sedation.
- In order to break up the fat cells under the skin using high-frequency vibration, a laser pulse, or a water jet during the treatment and remove them with a specialized vacuum or suction equipment, the surgeon creates a tiny incision in the skin and inserts a thin, hollow tube (cannula).
- To loosen and vacuum out fat in the treatment region, the surgeon will rotate the suction tube back and forth.
- At the conclusion of the treatment, the surgeon will sew the incision closed. The region will then be bandaged and placed in a garment to give support and assist minimize swelling.
- You will be sent to the recovery room after the operation to have your vital signs checked and to make sure everything went smoothly. The medical professionals will provide you with a thorough aftercare plan to help your rehabilitation once you are prepared to return home.
Following surgery, post-operative care makes that the body heals efficiently. The following advice will help you recover successfully and healthily from liposuction in Dubai:
- After liposuction, it’s crucial to stay hydrated. You must also drink a lot of water for this.
- Maintaining a healthy body mass index might aid in a quick and simple recovery.
- Develop an exercise program and adopt healthy sleeping practices.
- Maintain a healthy diet to get the body you want.
- Keep the treated area covered, dry, and clean.
- Avoid aspirin for two weeks following the procedure.
What Is The Liposuction Cost In Dubai?
The starting Cost of liposuction in Dubai is AED 7000. The cost is mostly determined by the quantity of fat that has to be removed, the surgeon’s experience, the patient’s location, and the intricacy of the procedure.
As previously indicated, liposuction is occasionally combined with other procedures like belly tucks or lifts. In this scenario, extra operations will result in a rise in the overall surgical cost.
Is It Possible To Get Lipo In The Same Location More than once?
However, you must wait at least six months before having lipo in the same area. The results could be uneven or inconsistent each time this procedure is carried out in the same place, despite the fact that it is technically possible.
Dynamic Clinic Dubai is one of the Best Liposuction Clinics in Dubai. At our clinic, we have the best plastic surgeons in the area who are board-certified, European-trained, and dedicated to providing each patient with the highest quality treatment possible in a caring setting. Contact us using the above information to schedule a consultation for Liposuction in Dubai, and a member of our patient-care team will do the same for you.