In Summary: If you want open Outlook OST files without Exchange. But, you are not know how to start this process. So, you do not need to worry. In this write-up, we are going to describe the solution for viewing Outlook OST files without Exchange.
But, before learning the solution, we can need to know the reasons. So, in the upcoming part first, we will show you all the reasons and after that, we will guide you through a step-by-step process for this task.
Why do Users want to Open Outlook OST Files without Exchange?
The user can read OST files without an Exchange server for a variety of reasons, thus in this section, we’ve covered those causes in more detail.
- The first reason can be that the user’s exchange OST file has been orphaned, due to which the user is not able to view it.
- The user has shut down the Exchange server and the user will no longer be using Exchange but has a .ost data file that he still wants to view.
- The user moves from an Exchange account to a POP account and wants all their Exchange data in the recent account.
- If the user has accidentally deleted the exchange account and has an OST file on his local system and wants to view OST data without the exchange.
Now that we are aware of all we needed to know before, let us move on to the solution. In the next section, we will learn about the methods to finish this work.
Best Technique to Open Outlook OST Files without Exchange
So, there is no manual method available to view OST files without an Exchange server. But, even then you want to view the OST file so you can convert it into PST file format or any other file format to view the data from it. Now, in that situation, I would like to recommend you use this OST to PST Converter.
This tool has been developed after so much research in order to allow both technical and non-technical users to use it. You won’t lose a single bit of data when you use this tool to convert OST files into another file format.
This tool converts your OST files into safe MBOX, MSG, EML, EMLX, and NSF file formats. As well as converts OST mailbox objects like Emails, Calendars, Contacts, Tasks, Journals, etc. into Outlook. After using this you can easily open Outlook OST files without Exchange.
Various Other Qualities of this Tool
- Used to export OST files: PDF, vCard, CSV, ICS, TXT, HTML, MHT, DOCX, DOC, and RTF.
- Convert Large, Offline, Inaccessible, and Orphaned OST Files Easily.
- You may convert your OST files from IMAP, Office 365, Exchange, and Hotmail to PST files.
- Outlook OST emails’ S/MIME and OpenPGP encryption have to be decrypted and eliminated.
- Simple OST to PST Conversion Without a Server Connection or Exchange Profile.
How to Use It
- Download & run the tool on your computer to start the conversion process of OST to PST.
- After clicking “Browse,” choose the Outlook OST file that you want to export in PST format.
- Review the OST files you browsed now.
- After choosing the “PST” file format, click the “Export” button.
- After that, decide where you want to save the completed files.
- Launch “Microsoft Outlook“.
- Next, select File >> Open & Export >> Import & Export from the menu.
Time to Wrap-up
We have described all the things and best solutions to open Outlook OST files without Exchange in this whole blog. Because of no manual methods here, we have suggested you convert your OST file to PST or any other file format so that you can view your OST file without any problem without an exchange server.