Activate BBC America App on Roku: If you want to view BBC America movies and TV shows on a streaming device like Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, or Roku, you must activate the BBC America app at bbcamerica.com/activate. Below are guidelines for activating the above streaming devices.
Activate BBC America’s Android TV app at bbcamerica.com/activate
On an Android TV, activating BBC America is easy. Visit bbcamerica.com/activate to activate the Google Play app. Follow these steps.
- From the Android TV home screen, navigate to Apps > Google Play Store. Search for BBC America in the Play Store. After finding the app, tap Install. Wait for the Android TV app. Launch BBC America by clicking “Open” after installation. Tap “Sign In” from the app’s welcome screen. You’ll see an authentication code and the link bbcamerica.com/activate. Use the code to get to the activation page for BBC America on your PC or mobile browser. In the activation page’s code field, click SUBMIT. Next, log in using your TV provider’s credentials to activate. After activation, you can watch BBC America on Android.
Xbox One BBC America app activation.
Xbox One can access the BBC America app if you don’t have any of the following devices. Here’s how to enable BBC America on Xbox One.
- The Microsoft Store is available on the Xbox One. Under the Microsoft Store, search for “BBC America”. Confirm the search to begin. Next, install the BBC America app from the search results. Launch the app after installation. Sign in from the welcome screen. You’ll get a code and a link (bbcamerica.com/activate). This link will take you to the BBC America activation page on your second device. Enter the activation code and click “SUBMIT.” Sign in using your TV provider’s credentials. Follow on-screen directions after signing in (if any). Start watching BBC America on your Xbox One-connected TV.
Roku app activation bbcamerica.com/activate
Before completing the instructions below to activate BBC America on your Roku device, access bbcamerica.com/activate on another internet-connected device.
- Select Streaming Channels > Search from the Roku home screen. In Search, type BBC America and confirm. Select BBC America from the search results and press Add Channel. Tap Go to channel to open the app once it’s added. Tap Sign In on the welcome screen. The app provides an activation code and a link (bbcamerica.com/activate). Use this link on a PC or mobile browser to activate BBC America. Tap SUBMIT after entering the activation code. Next, sign in with your TV provider to activate it. Your Roku should now play BBC America.
Activation of BBC America on Apple TV
Follow these steps to get BBC America on Apple TV. Just update your Apple TV.
- App Store for Apple TVIn the App Store, search for BBC America. Next, press “Get” on the app’s search result. After installation, click Open. Sign in to acquire the activation code from the app’s welcome screen. With the code, visit bbcamerica.com/activate on your phone or computer browser. Enter the code and click “SUBMIT.” Next, provide your TV provider credentials. Once logged in, follow the on-screen instructions to activate it. Your Apple TV will then have BBC America.
BBC America on Amazon Fire TV: bbcamerica.com/activate
Like on other streaming devices, you can enable BBC America on Fire TV. Follow the instructions below to watch BBC America.
- Tap Find on Fire TV’s home screen. Search under “Find.” Next, search for BBC America. Then, select the BBC America app and click Get. Press “Open” to open the app after installation. Your TV will display a unique code and bbcamerica.com/activate. Use this URL to reach BBC America’s activation page. Enter the activation code and click SUBMIT on the activation screen. Sign in with your TV provider credentials and follow the on-screen prompts (if any). Finally, Your Amazon Fire TV now has BBC America.
No activation code. Fix?
If the BBC America activation code isn’t functioning, there are several possible causes.
- Your internet’s down. Your streaming device needs upgrades. Expired code On the activation page, use the auto-generated new code. Incorrect code
In addition to addressing the above issues, try the following remedies:
- Re-open BBC America. Restart your streamer. Reinstall app.
Which devices are compatible with the BBC America app?
The BBC America app is available for iOS (iPhone and iPad) and Android mobile devices (Phone and Tablet).
The BBC America app crashes with the error “0033.” Why?
Error number 0033 happens when your TV provider account has billing troubles (invalid or expired credit card). Your TV provider can fix the issue.
“Needs to re-authenticate” appears. Do what?
The app and device restart.
Reinstall the app if the problem persists.
To access the app on your streaming device, reactivate it.
ELI-9000 error message. Fix it!
This error number is usually a TV provider issue. If you have the same TV and internet provider, reset the modem. If the problem persists, contact your provider.