Microsoft & IBM Notes are both widely known email clients. Lotus Notes or NSF as we all know is a file format utilized by Microsoft Outlook. For business purposes and continuously changing market trends, many users wish to convert NSF to PST format.
Why Convert PST to NSF File Format?
- Lotus Notes is compatible when compared to Outlook. It works with Linux and supports i5 OS. On the other hand, Microsoft Outlook is only compatible with Windows operating systems.
- When it comes down to security, NSF is more secure as compared to Outlook. It provides an option to encrypt emails from authorized access. Whereas, MS Outlook does not support encrypting mailboxes.
- It supports to share of information that helps to work collaboratively.
- The graphical structure makes this email client among the other available email applications.
There are some additional benefits that one will get after moving Outlook to IBM Lotus Notes. For this, users have to convert PST to NSF and after that, you have to upload the NSF files to IBM Lotus Notes.
How Can I Convert Outlook PST to NSF?
If users want to export PST to NSF format, then they have to opt for Professional software. However, there is also a free method available to convert PST to NSF files by simply using the nupgrade.exe tool of IBM notes. Most of the users fail to perform the conversion of PST to NSF with the help of the free method.
Also, we highly recommend you use the professional solution to convert PST to Lotus Notes in a seamless manner. For this, there are multiple online converters that one can choose from. The PST to NSF Converter Tool will be the best option among all the other utilities.
This software allows users to convert items such as emails, contacts, calendars, and so on. It also offers a date filter option to export only chosen items like contacts, journals, and many more. Other than that, this tool imposes no file size restriction to convert both ANSI or UNICODE PST files to IBM Notes.
Also Read:- How to Convert OLM to PST File Format?
Step-by-Step Guide to Export PST to Lotus Notes
Follow the given steps to accomplish this task:-
- Download & Launch the PST to NSF Converter tool on your System.
- Select the category accordingly: Emails, Contacts, Calendars, Tasks, and so on.
- After that, apply the necessary filters and browse your desired destination.
- Click on the Export option to start the conversion procedure.
Admirable Features of the PST Converter Software
- Keeps Metadata Intact:- This converter tool does not change the metadata of emails and other data files. Also, it keeps all the email properties such as email, bcc, cc received to date, and sent date along with attachments will remain absolutely intact.
- Preserve Folder Hierarchy:- While converting PST to NSF file, the software will actually maintain the structure of the folder. There will be absolutely no changes in the original hierarchy of the folder at the same destination as the source.
- Convert Orphan & Corrupted PST Files:- The software offers an easy yet simple conversion procedure to convert configured, orphan, password-protected, also corrupted files to lotus notes file format without any issue or fear of corruption. Moreover, there is no file size limitation on data files and users will be able to convert either ANSI or UNICODE-type data files.
- No Need For Outlook:- Furthermore, this utility is completely stand-alone, which means it does not require the installation or configuration of Outlook to convert PST to NSF files.
- Export Selected Items:- PST to NSF converter software allows users to export all the necessary item folders in a perfect manner. If necessary, one can check or uncheck the items and only convert the required PST file items.
The blog describes how users can convert PST to NSF file format. Apart from this, we have also explained both manual and professional solutions to ease users’ worries. One can choose any method as per their requirement. But, as we know manual methods can be tiresome and may not provide accurate results. The best alternative would be to use the professional solution that we have mentioned in this article.